DeAnna Cameron writes contemporary romance and historical fiction, including the award-winning California Belly Dance Romance series. Her stories feature feisty heroines transformed by true love and belly dance, one of the oldest and most exciting dance forms in the world. Her work has been translated into three languages and has been praised by RT Book Reviews, Historical Novel Review, and others.
Before turning to fiction, DeAnna worked in print journalism, writing and editing for several Southern California newspapers and magazines. She’s a member of the national Romance Writers of America and its local chapter. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found making jewelry (which she sometimes sells HERE), obsessing about her Fitbit steps, and counting her lucky stars. She lives with her family in Orange County, Calif.
Contact me at deanna (at) deannacameron (dot) com
Links to Interviews & Guest Blog Posts
- Author Interview: DeAnna Cameron, No Wasted Ink.com
- Combining Your Passions: Interview with DeAnna Cameron, Toasted Cheese Literary Journal
- Why I Love Vaudeville, Historical Tapestry blog
- Get Lost in DeAnna Cameron’s Dancing at The Chance, a Q&A, Get Lost In A Story blog
- Get Lost in a Forbidden World of Intrigue and Sensual Delight, a Q&A about The Belly Dancer, Get Lost In A Story blog
- Guest blog for Dancing at The Chance, Unusual Historicals
- Interview with DeAnna Cameron, Little Miss Drama Queen blog
- Advice to Myself as a Newbie Author, OCC/RWA blog
- Why I Love the Legend of Little Egypt, Historical Tapestry